CHANGE MANAGEMENT: WHEN THE CEO AND MANAGEMENT ARE ROLE MODELS FOR CHANGE
- Take your workforce with you in a change process to get new production off to a successful start
- Development of an employee-oriented change mindset to convey an attractive vision and involve all stakeholders in the change process
- Design of change communication as part of the changed leadership effect in the change process
- Changing the leadership effect to enable an open and solution-oriented dialogue
What have we achieved?
- Dissolving resistance in the change process. Open and solution-oriented dialogue between stakeholders
- Improved use of resources by including change agents in the change process
- Active cooperation of the initial opponents of change
- Changed attitude of the manager. New understanding of change design. Allowing different truths, conveying an attractive vision of the future and moderation competence in change
First meeting with the coachee in order to clarify fit for the request.
Concretisation of the order: What is different after coaching? What changes in attitude should the coaching lead to? Which skills should be developed? With what impact in the change process? Briefing on change.
Conclusion of contract: Dates, timing of coaching, definition of channels: Face2Face, virtual.
1-year support with feedback loops, concrete preparation of "moments of truth" (company meetings, negotiations, discussions, public communication). Reflection on leadership behaviour in order to recognise procedural logic and replace it with new ones.